Sider

lørdag den 23. februar 2013

Wall Hanging using Fall Flea Market!




Hi everyone!

Nadia Cannizzo here, sharing an altered notebook I recently created using Fall Flea Market

For stockists on where you can get this collection in your country  please see HERE

This is a Kaisercraft wooden butterfly wall hanging. I firstly painted very roughly using white acrylic paint, and then sprayed it with 3 different coloured sprays - light brown, darker brown and light blue. 


I used a Cheery Lynn medium sized butterfly die to cut our my butterflies from Fall Flea Market papers. 
The rub on quote in the centre is from Kaisercraft. 

I also used a Tim Holtz Doily die to cut out the half doily you can see there. 
I used a mixture of Prima, Petaloo and Kaisercraft flowers as well as Riddersholm Design Ink It flowers
You can also see above a 2Crafty chipboard corner I used. I inked it white and sprayed it brown. 



Here I again used a 2Crafty chipboard border , and a half doily cut out of the Tim Holtz Doily die. I also added more flowers from various manufacturers and a Pearl Strip from Kaisercraft all around the edge. 

Hope you liked my project. 

For more of my work please see my blog HERE

See you next time, Nadia


4 kommentarer:

  1. Uuuh hvor er det et smukt smukt kort <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous!! Love all the butterflies and how soft and pretty it all came together!!

    Happy Crafting,
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  3. Sååå smukt et kort i de skønneste farver.... Lækkert pyntet.

    SvarSlet