Sider

lørdag den 28. juni 2014

The sea


Hi guys! It's Summer and holidays, and as I am lucky enough to live very close to the sea (ten minutes walk, close enough to hear the waves on a quiet night) Summer for me means spending a lot of time by the sea. It's not only in this time of year I turn to the sea though.

Sometimes, my life and carreer can be very stressful, just as it is for most people now and then I guess. For me, there is no better way to sort out my mind at those times than just go sit by the shore somewhere, looking out over the sea, gazing at the horizon, letting my mind go blank and just remembering what really matters. I also love taking photos of the coastal surroundings, and since there are such beautiful coastal elements to Tailgate, it's perfect for those photos.
This one is from one of my favourite locations nearby - a little island you can reach via a tiny little bridge. There are a couple of houses on the island, but most of it is just plain wilderness - wind-beaten trees, bushes and rocks. If you are lucky, you get to spot the white-tailed eagle who is supposedly nesting out there somewhere.
I have used some really fabulous chipboard swirls from Wycinanka. I just left them plain, doing nothing with them. Most of the time, that's how I like chipboards the best.

Happy crafting!
/Jenny

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow det her er bare super kanon flot Jenny, og hvor er du heldig, at bo sådan et smukt sted med den fantastiskse udsigt. Jeg er vildt misundelig, må jeg indrømme ha ha ha.

    SvarSlet
  2. I just now wanted to thank you again for this amazing web page you have produced here. It is full of useful tips for those who are really interested in that subject, in particular this very post. You really are all amazingly sweet along with thoughtful of others in addition to the fact that reading the blog posts is a wonderful delight in my experience. And what a generous treat! Ben and I really have pleasure making use of your recommendations in what we need to do in a months time. Our list is a mile long so your tips are going to be put to excellent use. call card

    Cardsharing Server

    SvarSlet