Sider

søndag den 21. december 2014

May All the Joys of the Season Be Yours Layout


Today I'd love to share another vintage layout using the gorgeous Our Country Christmas papers and the C'est Magnfique December kit which features them!


I chose a gorgeous vintage image for my layout and used some music paper to layer underneath it, adding gorgeous flowers and berry sprays and well as some Prima Wire Thread and Tim Holtz Bingo Tokens. I added some glittery chipboard snowflakes to the cluster as well.


My second cluster also features more gorgeous flowers, embellies and chipboard.


You can see where the gesso, splashes and stamping have added details to the background and I have finished off the layout with a bit of rhinestone bling!

I really love using Riddersholm papers for both personal layouts and vintage themed ones, I hope you like my project today! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

6 kommentarer:

  1. WAUW this is so beautiful. What an amazing job, you´ve done on this here, I really love it.

    SvarSlet
  2. What a beautiful layout! Love the vintage photo!

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful layout! So lovely ♡

    SvarSlet
  4. Et flot og stemningsfuldt jule-layout!

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful layout, and love the addition of the berries and lovely paper.

    SvarSlet