Sider

fredag den 9. januar 2015

Home Sweet Home

2014 was a lot about being away from home. I travelled to Austria and Denmark, and I also went for road trips around here in Sweden. Moreover, I got a promotion at work early on in February, which left me working far more hours away from home than I thought I ever would. When you lead a busy life like that, your home base becomes so important. If I didn't have the open space and fresh air of my farm to return to, I'm not sure I would have made it through to the end of the year. That's what this layout is all about.

I have used the fantastic Vintage Venture collection. I just love the vintage feel of it, and the colors. Every time I get my hands on a new Riddersholm collection, I think that it must be the best one yet, and this one is no exception. It simply is the best one yet! Again!
Here is a couple of close-ups. I have ripped the papers into strips, which I have layered and dabbled whith gesso. I have also used a stencil and some texture paste to add something extra for the bakground. Oh, and check out those gorgeous Wycinanka chipboards! I painted them black and added some gesso there too.
And with this I would like to wish you all a great weekend, wether it will be a busy one with roadtrips and fun, or a calm one with time to relax in your home.

Happy Scrapping!
//Jenny


1 kommentar:

  1. Fantastisk flot LO du har lavett her, og du har fuldstændig ret i det med hjemmebasen, den er bare det vigtigste for at lade op igne.

    SvarSlet