Sider

søndag den 20. december 2015

Christmas Card | Christmas Cosy Collection


Have a nice 4th Sunday of Advent everyone. This is Dunja today, and i'm happy that you're stopping by today. Are you, like me, busy with the final preparations for Christmas? 


Today I'll show you my last post for Riddersholm - this year. It's still a Christmas card. The beautiful papers from the Christmas Cosy Collection are so beautiful. There are no 'typical' Christmas colors. I really liked it this year - not a classic red-green-white from me ;)


The dies that i' ve used are from Noor! Design and Leane Creatief. 


I embellished my card with different ribbons, sequins and bells. The picture I've attached with screws-Brads.





Have a nice advent sunday everyone. Perhaps you'll enjoy a glass of hot punch or other treats? 
  
  
At least, a special thank you to Conny for having me in the Designteam this year.

Have a very merry christmas everyone. See you all next year






        http://cards-and-more.blogspot.com

 
 
 
 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Sooooo gorgeous work here again Dunja. I love the colorscheme and your deecoration is just amazing. Everything looks sooo perfect.

    SvarSlet
  2. Also a beautiful Card this time.
    A Merry Christmas to You.

    SvarSlet