Sider

tirsdag den 9. februar 2016

Best Friend card by Marta Lapkowska

Hi guys!
It's Marta Lapkowska here !

I am so happy to be back to you with my new card.
Collection Barn Market is perfect for every vintage fan.
For today's make I mixed shades of grey, brown and teal.


To create dimention in my card I used feathers, chipboards and some lace.
Additionally to embellish the card I added paper flowers, flairs and paper die cuts from Riddersholm papers. I have to say I love this colour combo! I hope you will find this card inspirational.



Hugs, Marta xx




3 kommentarer:

  1. Such a wonderful card here today Marta. I too love this color combination, it looks truly amazing. You did a wonderful job on this card, and the result is just perfect, and the person who recieve this card wil feel a very lucky one, that´s for sure.

    SvarSlet
  2. Piękna- cudne te nastroszone pióreczka- aż się wiosny chce!

    SvarSlet