Sider

onsdag den 30. marts 2016

Tag with Butterflies

Hi!

Do you love pink? It's one of my favourite colours to work with, so I thought I would show you a pink tag today. I made it with a mix of papers from the beautiful Barn Market and Christmas Cosy collections.


I did some layering with different papers on this tag and also cut out a few butterflies to decorate this tag. The honeycomb pattern was cut out from one of the darker Barn Market papers with a Sizzix die. 


I hope you enjoyed my blogpost.
Thank you for stopping by!

3 kommentarer:

  1. A wonderful tag here today Romy, you´ve done a fabulous job here once again on this. I love how you mixed the collections and even use some christmaspapers for it, I actually thought, I was the only one, who would do something like that, so it´s nice to see, I´m not ha ha ha.

    SvarSlet